Deadline submitting extended abstracts for contributed talks has passed on Friday, May 31, but you still can submit abstracts for posters and improve/update your submitted abstracts. Deadline for both is Friday, August 9
4th European Machine Vision Forum 2019, Lyon, France
with focal topic
Photonics and Machine Vision: Going Deep into Integration
You can submit extended abstracts (1-2 pages) which fit to the focal topic for
- Posters with "1 min, 2 slides"-teaser before exhibition / poster session during extended lunch break
- Posters for "French Evening" with "1 min, 2 slides"-teaser before exhibition / poster session during get-together (French companies and organizations only)
Create new account:
- August 9, 2019: Submission Deadline
- August 16, 2019: Notification of acceptance
Please type in your email and check "I’m a new user and want to create an account". After pressing "Create account" you will receive an automatic email with your password. Use this to log in, then enter your profile, change your password and save this information. Then you are ready to submit a contribution.
Once you have signed in, please click on "new submission" below, if you want to submit a contribution or one the title of your submission if you want to update it. Only if you check the box "submission ready for review" at the end of the edit field, your submission becomes visible to other contributors.
The extended abstract (1-2 pages PDF file) must include in the following order
- Title of contribution
- Authors and their affiliation
- The line: "Submitted to the 4th European Machine Vision Forum for contributed talk or contributed student talk or poster or poster French Evening
- Extended abstract, at least one page, at most two pages; it can but need not include graphics, pictures, and references
Welcome to the 4th European Machine Vision Forum, Lyon (France) (European Machine Vision Forum 2019) submissions site. For general conference information, see https://emvf-2019.emva.b2match.io/
Sign in to submit or review papers.
Submissions: The deadline for registering submissions has passed.